Senior Mental Health Nurse/RMN
Ebbw Vale, Blaenau Gwent, Wales
- £ 40000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 2 Sep 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£40,000 p/a (NHS Band 7 Equivalent) | 40 Hrs | Days only | Great Staff Benefits
A specialist mental health facility in the Ebbw Vale area is currently recruiting for a qualified Mental Health Nurse to join their clinical team as Senior Mental Health Nurse.
The facility provides specialist rehabilitation and support to young people with enduring mental illnesses in a low secure setting.
Details of this Senior Mental Health Nurse/RMN vacancy and what the hospital is offering:
• 40 hours per week, day shifts only
• A great annual salary of £40,000 (NHS Band 7 Equivalent)
• A private pension scheme
• A thorough induction programme, ongoing training and development programmes and regular supervisions and appraisals
• Subsidised meals and free on-site parking
• A range of retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee support hub
As RMN Staff Nurse, you will play a key role in implementing patient treatment programmes and in the safe management of medications and controlled drugs.
Applicants for this Senior Mental Health Nurse/RMN vacancy post should be/have:
• NMC registered as a Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting with CAMHS experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For more information about this vacancy, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.