Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Southall, Greater London, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 30 Aug 2019
- 29 Feb 2020
£18 p/h – Band 6 Equivalent/Circa £39.3K p/a | Paid Breaks | 42 Hour Contract - Days | RGN/RMN and NQ Nurses Considered
A nursing home in Southall is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of this Staff Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• Excellent hourly rates of £18, which equates to Band 6 rates of pay and an annual salary in the region of £39,300
• Paid breaks
As Staff Nurse your duties will include administering and managing medications, planning and delivering resident care and leading a small team of carers whilst on duty. You will demonstrate a commitment to ensuring the highest standards of patient care and safety.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in a UK nursing home setting, although newly qualified nurses will also be considered for the role
• Good clinical skills & knowledge and confident undertaking all aspects of nursing care required
• Enthusiastic, proactive and motivated
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.