Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.61 - 16.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- 29 Aug 2019
- 29 Sep 2019
£16.61 per hour | 44 Hours per week | Nights only | Excellent Benefits
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in West Bromwich is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as nIGHT Nurse on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 Hours per week
• Nights only
• Competitive hourly rate of £16.61
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
• Able to demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.