Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD
West Bromwich, West Midlands, England
- £ 16.61 - 16.61 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 29 Aug 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£16.61 per hour (equates to £38,003 per annum & NHS Band 6/7) | 44 hours | Nights only | Excellent Benefits |
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in West Bromwich is currently looking to recruit a qualified RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Night Nurse Manager on a permanent, full-time basis.
The home is owned and managed by a leading national health and social care group and offers an excellent environment for service users and staff alike, with modern facilities and a home from home feel.
Details of this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Nights only
• Competitive hourly rate of £16.61 (equates to £38,003 per annum & NHS Band 6/7)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD, your responsibilities will involve providing clinical leadership and line management to the care and nursing teams, along with coordinating clinical services during the night shift. You will ensure the safety and security of the service during the night shift, undertaking regular rounds to monitor quality assurance, assisting with emergencies and providing clinical support.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse Manager RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrate good clinical skills and knowledge and demonstrate clinical credibility
• Able to demonstrate excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided or call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.