RN Night Ward Nurse
Salisbury, Wiltshire, England
- £ 27500 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 28 Aug 2019
- 2 Jan 2020
£27,500 - £32,000 p/a + Enhancements -Band 5/6 Equivalent Salary | 37 Hrs - Nights | Small Surgical Ward | Excellent Benefits
A vacancy has arisen in a leading Salisbury hospital for an experienced RGN Registered Nurse with an acute background to work permanent nights on the Surgical Ward.
Details of this RN Night Ward Nurse vacancy are as follows:
• Full time hours of 37.5 per week on flexible night shifts
• An excellent annual salary from £27,500 to £32,000 plus shift enhancements for unsocial hours, which is in line with NHS Band 5/Band 6 rates of pay
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Night Ward Nurse/RN will involve assessing patient needs and creating, implementing and evaluating care plans, ensuring that excellent standards of care are maintained, and that patient experience is second to none.
You will be primarily working with patients following a range of elective surgical procedures including orthopaedics, general and ophthalmic surgery, so previous experience in any of these is beneficial.
The necessary skills, qualities and attributes our client require in an RN Night Ward Nurse:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting
• Well organised with strong planning skills
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
Amblescroft South Ward is a purpose built short term Dementia assessment unit based in Salisbury. This is an active, enjoyable and ...