Registered Nurse - Nights
Slough, Berkshire, England
- £ 18.00 - 19.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 27 Aug 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 6 – Up to £32,604 p/a | 33 Hrs - Nights | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Small Nursing Home | Good CQC | Experience Essential
A small, private nursing home in a village on the outskirts of Slough is looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to join their night nursing team on a permanent basis.
The independently run home is fully CQC compliant an offers elderly, dementia and disability care, with excellent facilities and a very strong team in place.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £18.00 to £19.00 per hour depending on experience, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and an annual salary from £30,888 to £32,604
• 33 hours per week on permanent nights
• A friendly working environment, with a very strong management team in place
• Ongoing opportunities for training and development
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Night Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult, Mental Health or Learning Disabilities branches will; all be considered
• Demonstrate recent post-registration experience working in a UK care home setting
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.