RMN Mental Health Nurse
Malton, North Yorkshire, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Aug 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
36 Hrs – Days or Nights | Large Nursing Home | Good CQC | Tier 2 Sponsorship Available
One of the UK’s leading health and social care groups is currently looking to recruit an RMN Registered Nurse to work in their large nursing home in the Malton area.
What the home is offering and details of this RMN Registered Nurse post:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract, with flexible shifts available
• Excellent hourly pay rates of £16
• A fantastic working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities and staff recognition and reward programmes
• Free uniforms, generous annual leave allowance with the option to buy more
• A competitive staff benefits and employee support scheme, including retail discounts, a company pension scheme, healthcare plans, life assurance and a profit share scheme
• Support and funding for Tier 2 Visa applications, subject to qualifying criteria
The CQC compliant home offers round the clock nursing care to adults of all ages, and as RMN Registered Nurse, you will predominantly be working with service users with dementia care needs.
Applicants for this RMN role should be:
• NMC Registered Mental Health Nurse
• Experienced in elderly and dementia care or demonstrate current nursing home experience
• Confident in undertaking all aspects of care planning, implementation and in the safe management of medications
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.