Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
- £ 16.50 - 17.00 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 23 Aug 2019
- 23 Sep 2019
33 hrs p/wk | £16.50 to £17.00 p/h | Day or Night shifts available | EMI Care Home
An EMI nursing home close to Barnsley currently has a permanent position for an RGN or RMN qualified Nurse to join their team.
The service provides an ideal environment for older adults with dementia, promoting a peaceful, relaxing lifestyle whilst being supported by the carers.
Details of the RGN/RMN Staff Nurse role and what the home has to offer:
• A permanent contract of 33 hours per week
• Day or night shifts available
• Excellent pay rates of £16.50 to £17.00 per hour
• Friendly, welcoming supportive working environment
As RGN/RMN Staff Nurse, you will be responsible for the safe and effective delivery of resident care, in addition to the management and administration of medications, demonstrating a commitment to the highest standards of resident care and safety.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Staff Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN, with up to date NMC registration
• Ideally experienced in a UK elderly-dementia care home, with evidence of continuing professional development
• Confident in all aspects of care delivery along with leading and supporting the nursing team
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Applyfor more information.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 60,000 - 65,000 Per yearFull timePermanentLeeds, West Yorkshire, England
Nursing Home Manager - Nurse Essential | Elderly Care Leeds £60,000 +£5k Bonus **Nurse qualified RGN / RMN** &...