RGN/RMN Sunday Night Nurse
Brixton, Plymouth, Devon, England
- £ 16.00 - 16.00 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 22 Aug 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
£16.00 per hour (NHS Band 6) | 11.5 Hours - Sunday Nights | Paid Breaks | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | Overtime Available @ £17.50 p/h
A small nursing home in a village just outside of Plymouth is currently looking to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurse to work Sunday nights on a permanent basis.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care in a great environment.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Sunday Night Nurse vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 11.5 hours per week, working a set night shift every Sunday
• Competitive rates of pay of £16.00 per hour, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 (pay rates are currently being reviewed)
• Breaks are paid
• Overtime shifts are available and will be paid at £17.50 per hour
• Bank Holidays are paid at time + ½
In this RGN/RMN Night Nurse role, your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
Applications for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Sunday Night Nurse position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD branches will both be considered
• Ideally experienced in an elderly care/UK care home setting and confident working nights
• Kind, caring, compassionate nature dedicated to providing first class care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Brixton, Plymouth, Devon, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37 - 40000 Per yearFull time...PermanentPlymouth, Devon, England
Quality & Best Practice Leads /Managers - £37-40 k-RGN or RMN - Devon & Cornwall - Call Jonathan [... Click Apply...]I am l...