Senior Mental Health Practitioner Band 6/7 (CAMHS)
St Martins, Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
- £ 42715 - 50172 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 22 Aug 2019
- 19 Sep 2019
Senior Mental Health Practitioner (CAMHS)
************* Full Relocation Package ***************
Band 6 - £31,531 - £38,055 BAR £39,299 - £42,715 per annum
Band 7 - £38,055 - £45,355 BAR £46,908 - £50,172 per annum
Hours: Full Time (Permanent)
The States of Guernsey are looking for a Senior Mental Health Practitioner to join their team at Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services.
The post holder will work as a senior practitioner as part of the CAMHS Team delivering specialist assessment and interventions in a variety of settings working with young people with moderate to severe mental illness.
The post holder will report to ther CAMHS Manager and be responsible to the Service Manager, Mental Health Services.
* To provide and intensive nursing service to children and young people and their families with complex mental health problems as part of the multidisciplinary CAMHS team.
* To provide crisis intervention and risk assessment as required.
* To provide optimum health care in relation to the assessment and treatment of clients attending CAMHS.
* To work flexibly according to the needs of the client. This may include occasional weekend and evening work.
* To provide out-patient and in-patient nursing services and offer interventions when required.
BAND 6 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Registered Nurse RMN /RSCN with CAMHS expereince
* Evidence of CPD at diploma level FULL
BAND 6 QUALIFICATIONIS
* Teaching/mentoring qualification
* Diploma in a related field
Band 7 MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
* Registered Health or Social Care Professional
* Teaching/mentoring qualification
Band 7 FULL QUALIFICATIONS
* Degree in a related field
* Previous CAMHS experience
* Significant multi-disciplinary experience of working with, clients and families or groups
* Substantial experience of teaching, training and professional supervision
* Experience of exercising autonomous responsibility for working with clients with mental health issues
* Further training in a treatment modality : DBT, CBT, Systemic therapy, EMDR
* Experience in particular areas e.g. eating disorders, crisis management, neuro developmental difficulties ,psychosis, acute inpatients, and child protection issues
Successful applicants will be invited to Guernsey to attend an expenses paid panel interview. We offer a competitive salary and you will be entitled to an annual bonus of £1,167 and an additional bonus of £3,000 payable after two and four years of continuous service*.
You will benefit from having your professional subscriptions paid, support with your NMC revalidation, excellent training opportunities up to masters level and free parking across the Island, including all of our Health and Social Care sites. We will also honour your NHS service for the provision of annual leave and sick leave and we offer our staff a generous annual leave quota with 9 bank holidays. There is also the possibility of transferring your NHS pension into our compulsory pension scheme.
We offer an attractive relocation package** and, if you rent private accommodation, you will be entitled to a £5,000 lump sum, a rent allowance payable over 2 years and a house purchase grant where applicable. As an alternative, we also offer single subsidised staff accommodation and a £500 lump sum to support your relocation.
This job was posted to Community mental health nurse in St Martins, Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32,000 - 34,000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLinwood, Paisley, Renfrewshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role – Disability Analyst in Linwood, Paisley Location: Linwood, Paisley Salary: £32,000 - £34,000...