Clinical Nurse Lead RGN/RMN
Rushden, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 35000 - 38000 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 22 Aug 2019
- 22 Sep 2019
£35,000 to £38,000 per annum | 33 to 44 Hours | Day Shifts Only | Overall “Good” CQC
A large bedded elderly and dementia nursing home in the Rushden area currently requires an experienced RGN or RMN with a background in elderly care to work as Clinical Lead.
Details of this Clinical Nurse Lead RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• 33 to 44 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Working alternative weekends
• Excellent pay rates from £35,000 to £38,000
As Clinical Lead RGN/RMN, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of clinical and personal care within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Clinical Nurse Lead RGN/RMN post will meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a leadership or supervisory role such as Senior Nurse within a UK care home setting, with experience managing nurses and conducting supervisions and appraisals
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Strong clinical skills, with competencies including PEG feeds, wound care, dementia care
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
• Flexible to cover clinical shifts in an emergency
• Work well under pressure in a busy service
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.