Royal London & Barts ITU
City of London, London, Greater London, England
- £ 24.16 - 36.07 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Permanent, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
*ITU NURSES (Band 5/6) REQUIRED FOR HIGHLY LUCRATIVE REGULAR AGENCY/LOCUM WORK WITHIN St Bartholomews and Royal London Hospital **
** ALL SHIFTS ON OFFER, Days, Nights, Weekends, Split Shifts **
Due to overwhelming demand, Nursing 2000 is recruiting for a large number of ITU NURSES (Band 5/6) to cope with an ever increasing demand for nursing work in the area.
** PAY IS WEEKLY AND PAID TAX EFFICIENTLY **
Regular shifts area available and you can choose the shifts and shift patterns that suit you. We have Nurses that work with Nursing 2000 full time, some choose part-time and others that work extra shifts on top of a permanent job to supplement income.
• Registration qualification and min 6 months experience to speciality.
• Significant acute experience in managing acutely ill patients and gain appropriate first line and second line support.
• Proven ability to administer oral and IV medication
• Able to manage and prioritise workload
• Good verbal and written communication skills, paying attention to accuracy and detail.
• Interest to develop knowledge of the clinical speciality and own practice.
• Awareness and understanding of current healthcare issues.
• Able to undertake tasks to support biomedical investigation and interventions.
• Able to adapt to ensure achievement of objectives within constantly changing situations and environments.
• Ability to be flexible and adaptable in response to changing situations.
• Effective interpersonal skills and ability to work cooperatively with other staff members.
• Physically able to do all aspects of the clinical nursing role, to include manual handling of patients.
• Good teaching and assessing skills.
• Full understanding of NMC Code: Active NMC Pin, Professional Standards (2015) and revalidation processes to maintain professional registration.
Ref: Royal London & Barts ITU
This job was posted to Intensive care nurse, Ward nurse in City of London, London, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32500 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Registered Nurse - General Hospital with Amazing benefits!!!Location: North LondonPosition: Staff NurseCare Categories: Medical and...