Newham, London, Greater London, England
- £ 23.77 - 36.10 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Permanent, Temporary, Bank
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 21 Aug 2019
- 21 Sep 2019
• Relevant post reg experience at Band 5 level.
• Wide variety of clinical experience.
• Valid NMC pin.
• Experience of excellence in leading all / part of a clinical team in practice.
• Proven clinical knowledge linked to area of speciality and excellence in care delivery.
• Proven knowledge of safety issues through clinical governance and risk management
• Proven leadership and deputising skills in clinical area.
• Excellent communication skills with patients, relatives, staff and external contacts, including in challenging situations, demonstrating respect and kindness.
• Knowledge of current challenges and issues in nursing.
• Commitment to teaching and learning for self and others.
• Clinical decision making skills and ability to prioritise workload.
• Computer Literacy Skills.
• Enthusiastic, motivated and effective team player.
• Self-starter and able to work on own initiative
• Ale to remain calm under pressure and act as patient's advocate.
• Approachable, respectful, supportive,adaptable and assertive.
In return we offer the following benefits:
• Lines of work
• Competitive pay rates
• Regular shifts including long days, nights and weekends
• Flexible hours to meet your needs
• Immediate employment opportunities in your preferred location
• Referral scheme – earn £500 vouchers per nurse recommended to us *conditions apply*
• Dedicated and experienced consultants and support staff who will take the complications out of your registration
• As part of the recruitment process you will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check. We regret that we cannot accept applications from candidates seeking work permits.
• In order to register, you will be required to meet our compliance standards, including satisfactory employment references.
Ref: Newham Midwife