RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse
Newport, Newport (Casnewydd), Wales
- £ 16.50 - 16.50 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 20 Aug 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
£16.50 per hour (NHS Band 6 Equivalent) | 38.5 hours | Days or Nights | Great Staff Benefits | Elderly and Dementia Home
An elderly and dementia nursing home in the Newport area is currently looking to recruit RGN, RMN or RNLD Registered Nurses to join their clinical team on a permanent basis.
The home provides the highest standards of person-centred care, with specialist design features and technologies to enable residents to enjoy the best possible standards of care and living in a modern yet homely setting.
Details of this Staff Nurse vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 38.5 hours available
• Flexible day or night shifts covering a 7-day rota
• Excellent hourly pay rates from £16.50 (NHS Band 6 Equivalent)
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities
• A workplace pension scheme, an opt-in healthcare plan plus a life assurance/death in service scheme
• Free uniforms and NMC renewal fees paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
What our client is looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Demonstrate post-registration experience working as a Nurse in the UK, ideally with experience working in a UK nursing home or an elderly care setting
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.