RGN/RMN Unit Nurse Manager
Ilford, Greater London, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 19 Aug 2019
- 3 Jan 2020
Band 7 / £41,184 p/a | 44 Hrs - Days | Great Benefits | Elderly &
A leading national care home operator is currently looking to recruit an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN/RMN) to work as Clinical Unit Nurse Manager in their large nursing home in the Ilford area.
Details of this RGN/RMN Clinical Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 44 hours per week on flexible day shifts
• Great hourly pay rates of £18.00, which is equivalent to NHS band 7 equivalent salary of up to £41,184
• A comprehensive induction plus excellent prospects including award winning training, development and career progression programmes
• A range of retail, leisure and travel discounts
• Free uniforms and DBS and a company pension plan
• Support with NMC revalidation and NMC renewal fees paid
As RGN/RMN Clinical Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit within in the home, along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN Clinical Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Experienced in a leadership or managerial capacity in a UK nursing home or similar setting
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of DoLS and MCA in addition to CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Ilford, Greater London, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 16.5 - 18.5 Per hourFull timePermanentWatford, Hertfordshire, England
Nurse (RGN & RMN) required in Watford, Hertfordshire , up to £18.50/hr, Days/Nights, up to 48 hours p/wCompany Benefitsup to £18.50...