Accident & Emergency Nurse
Kensington and Chelsea, London, Greater London, England
- £ 22 - 35 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Bank, Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
We are currently looking for A&E Nurses (Accident & Emergency) for some of our client hospitals (both NHS and Private) in London.
• NMC/HCPC registration
• Flexible, Reliable and Committed
• To be able to adapt to different hospital settings
• To be team player
• Flexible with time
• Have at least twelve months clinical experience, preferably in a similar position
• Right to work within the UK
• Professional Indemnity Insurance
Some of our benefits include:
• Access to the best NHS hospitals in London
• Flexible Shifts
• ID, uniform and timesheets
• Online Payslips
• Weekly on time payments
• Competitive Pay Rates
• Lucrative Refer a friend scheme
• Excellent support from your own dedicated consultant
• Dedicated 24/7 Booking Service
• Revalidation Support
• Kind and caring disposition with a real commitment to delivering the highest level of care at all times.
• Ability to prioritise workload and be able to work under pressure.
• Ability to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships, including influencing skills.
• A self-motivated and pro-active individual always wanting to learn and develop themselves in their role.
Zentar UK LTD is one of the best performing Nursing Agency in London. We are full of opportunities for healthcare staff who are trained and looking to get involved.
Our rates for Accident & Emergency Nurses (A&E) are the most competitive in the market, we have a specialist team dedicated to ensuring that your needs are met and finding the perfect vacancy for you.
To apply to this role please complete your application here. Alternatively give us a call today on Applyand ask to speak to Priyanka.