Flu Vaccine Nurse
London, Greater London, England
- £ 31 - 31 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Contract, Temporary
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Impact Care Services are looking for a Registered Nurse, who is looking to work an on-site flu vaccination programme across the whole of England. We are looking for experienced professionals to work a variety of shifts for our programme with exceptional pay.
• Weekday days = £31 per hour (Umbrella/Limited company)
• Long Days
• Excellent rate of pay
• Travel paid
• A dedicated, pro-active consultant.
• A smooth registration process.
• An outstanding out of hour’s service.
• Free uniform.
• Weekly Pay.
Successful applicants will have:
• Relevant experience and qualifications in the UK, for the role you're applying for. (Needs to be over 6-months)
• All nurses must be fully trained in basic life support and anaphylaxis – copies of the certificates will be
• DBS registered online
• Indemnity and insurance documents (membership card)
• Ability to get references to cover the last 3-year period
• Proof of immunisations (Including Hepatitis B)
• Active NMC Pin number
We offer a smooth registration process that’s only three stages, where you will be supported from start to finish by your consultant.
If you are interested please contact Dave on Applyto discuss further
To apply or find out further information please contact Impact Care Services