Senior Night Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Winchester, Hampshire, England
- £ 25.76 - 25.76 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Up to £25.76 p/h | Full-time | Nights | Elderly & Dementia Home | Good CQC | Great Staff Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Winchester’s leading care homes, working as Senior Staff Nurse on full-time nights.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• Full time hours in a permanent contract available
• Night shifts only, including alternate weekends
• An excellent rate of pay in the region of up to £25.76 depending on experience, which is inclusive of enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated good home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.