Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
- £ 18.50 - 18.50 Per year
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 30 Nov 2019
Band 6 Equivalent/Up to £42,328 p/a | Full or Part-Time Contracts | Flexible Shifts | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A large elderly and dementia nursing home in the Chippenham area is currently looking to strengthen their nursing team and recruit RGN, RMN and RNLD Registered Nurses, with full or part-time contracts available.
The large home is owned and operated by one of the UK’s largest care groups and provides a wide range of care, including nursing and residential, as well as dementia and palliative care.
Details of this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shifts with days, nights, evenings and weekends available
• Competitive annual salary of £42,328 / £18.50 per hour (equivalent to NHS band 7)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse, you will manage and implement care for a caseload of residents in the home, ensuring care plans are up to date and meeting both resident needs and legal requirements. You will also safely manage and administer drugs and medications in addition to leading a team of HCAs on shift in the delivery of high-quality care.
The successful candidate for this RGN/RMN/RNLD Registered Nurse post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Chippenham, Wiltshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55,000 - 59,000 Per yearFull timePermanentCirencester, Gloucestershire, England
Nursing Home Manager - Medium Elderly Nursing Home Salary: £55,000- £59,000...