Nursing Home Manager RGN
Tonypandy, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Manager, Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
£40,000 to £45,000 p/a | 40 hours | Days | Management |
A privately-owned care home in the Tonypandy area is currently looking to recruit an experienced Nurse Manager with RGN qualification to lead the team and develop the service.
The home offers round the clock nursing care and support packages to older adults with general medical/elderly frail nursing care needs and mental health conditions.
Details of this Nursing Home Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
• A fantastic working environment in a great home, with a strong regional management team in place to support you in your role
As Nursing Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nursing Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.