Nurse Practitioner - The Junction Health Centre
London, Greater London, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Admin - Sales - Clerical
- 15 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
Do you have the passion to make a difference to patients who have an urgent care need and are unable to attend their GP? Are you looking to add extra skills to your portfolio? If so, look no further, as we could have the job for you!
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Advanced Nurse Practitioner (ANP) to join the Junction Health Centre Walk-in service. The Junction Health Centre provides advice, information and treatment for NHS patients who become unwell and are unable to see their own GP.
• You will be working as part of a wider team of GPs and ANPs, who'll be there to support you when necessary.
• Our model is safe and efficient with robust governance structures to support you.
• The Junction Health Centre is located between 3 main hospitals. This offers the opportunity to interact with hospital departments and be able to refer patients directly to them.
• We’re flexible too in how you chose to work for us. If you’re looking for a committed salaried position we can offer you a highly competitive salary along with access to our benefits.
• Likewise, if you’re looking for ad-hoc sessions to fit around your other commitments, you can join our team of bank nurses and enjoy above market rates, picking up sessions as and when you have the time to carry them out.
Our practice facilities:
• Within walking distance of Clapham Junction station
• Limited parking available
• Modern, custom built surgery
• Achieved “Good” CQC rating
• Be a qualified General Nurse with valid PIN Number.
• Be an Independent Nurse Prescriber
• Have evidence of Continuous Professional Development
• Have postgraduate ANP qualification or equivalent
• Have proven post registration experience of working in either; A&E, Primary Care or Minor Injuries/Illness Units
• Have a knowledge of local primary care services
• Have a full complete understanding of the medico-legal aspects of the role
• Have basic IT skills
• Previous experience of EMIS Web
Salary & Benefits
We have permanent and bank jobs available. Permanent jobs are offered on a full or part-time basis, working up to 37.5 hours per week. As we are open 365 day per year 8am-8pm, we are ideally looking for ANPs who can work evenings and weekends.
Our shifts are varied and range from 4 hour to 12 hour shifts.
We can offer you:
• up to £40 per hour dependent on experience and shifts
• 5 weeks annual leave plus bank holidays (pro rata)
• Indemnity covered
• Company Pension Scheme
• CPD (including free online and face-to-face training)
• Cycle to work scheme
In order to support you in this job, we also offer;
• A Paid monthly clinical meeting (including training) available for all staff
• New services pilots
• Daily team meetings
• Training & development opportunities
• Locality meetings with other ANP/PN within the borough
For more information on The Junction Health Centre, please visit the website:
If you would like to talk to one of our friendly recruiters for further information or for a full, comprehensive job description, please contact Lucy Brown, Apply / Apply.
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.
Applicants must have the right to work in the EU
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timeBankLondon, Greater London, England
King’s College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust part of King's Health Partners Academic Health Sciences Centre (AHSC), is one of the U...