RN Ward Nurse Manager
Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 36000 - 44000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Surgical Ward | 37.5 hrs - Days | Excellent Benefits, Training & Progression
An experienced RGN Registered Nurse with managerial experience in a surgical setting is required to work as Ward Nurse Manager in a private surgical ward in Cambridge.
The ward caters to a diverse patient mix including cancer and oncology patients, orthopaedic surgical patients, neurosurgery, cardiology and paediatrics.
This is an excellent opportunity to join one of the UK’s leading private healthcare providers and details of this Surgical Ward Nurse Manager position are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns on day shifts
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £36,000 to £44,000, depending on experience
• A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
• Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
• Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
• Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Surgical Ward Nurse Manager you will oversee the day to day clinical and operational management of the Ward, effectively managing staff, budgets and resources. You will promote best practices of care are delivered and will participate in Clinical Governance, Audits and investigations when required.
Candidates for this Surgical Ward Nurse Manager position should be:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN with up to date NMC registration
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification such as ENB998
• Extensive and current experience within a surgical or medical setting in a private hospital environment
• Significant experience within a senior role, being accustomed to working alongside external stakeholders and developing clinical pathways
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer care skills and a good standard of computer literacy
• Strong and effective management skills with a positive and proactive leadership style
• Flexible to shift patterns and able to take part in on-call duties
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37300 Per yearFull timePermanentPoplars Green, Hertford, Hertfordshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Nursing Home - amazing benefits! Location: Poplar, LondonCare Categories: Palliative Care, Nu...
£ 32500 - 43500 Per yearFull timePermanentBury St Edmunds, Suffolk, England
Position: Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD )- Nursing Home- OUTSTANDING CQC Location: Mildenhall, Bury St EdmundsSalary: £...
£ 31000 - 41000 Per yearFull timePermanentRushden, Northamptonshire, England
Job Title: Registered Nurse (RGN/ RMN / RNLD)- Nursing Home Location: Rushden, NorthamptonshireSalary: £31,000 - £41,0...
£ 24214 - 30112 Per yearFull timePermanentBishop's Stortford, Hertfordshire, England
Voted one of the best places to work by the Health Service Journal (HSJ), Hertfordshire Community NHS Trust (HCT) is one of a new g...