Staff Nurse - CAMHS Tier 4 Low Secure & Adult Acute
Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 28000 - 32000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
Location: Potters Bar, Hertfordshire
Salary: £28,000 - £32,000 per annum ( up to £16.40 per hour ) - negotiable depending on your experience
Hours: Full Time and Part Time hours are available - you can choose depending on your preference (options of: 11.5 hours, 23 hours, 34.5 hours or 37.5 hours)
Shifts: Options of Days only (7.30am - 8pm) or Nights only (7.30pm - 8am) or Mixed shifts on a rotational basis - you can choose depending on your preference
*Preceptorship on offer for all newly qualified nurses*
*Excellent recent CQC rating*
*Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment*
*Free meals on shift*
Further Details : An exciting opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified or experienced RMN, RNLD, RGN or RCN to work within a very positive, friendly and supportive private hospital for adults who require acute care, treatment and stabilisation and for young people with personality disorders and acute mental health. The hospital is situated in in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire. The Hospital has an excellent recent CQC rating. They have a very positive and supportive work environment with a brilliant long-standing team. The have a very low staff turnover and staff morale is very high. They are very big on staff development and training.
Service Details: This Hospital is split across four wards:
- 2x Tier 4 CAMHS Wards - for young people with personality disorders and acute mental illnesses
- 2x Adult Acute Wards - for adults suffering an acute mental health episode
*If you have an interest to work in a specific area / on a specific ward, then please state this in your application and we will endeavour to accommodate your preference*
The Hospital Manager has been with the company for a substantial amount of time and is highly-qualified in various areas of nursing, so would be keen to invest time into the training and development of all staff. There are also plenty of opportunities to undertake additional training courses externally on top of the extensive in-house training.
In the case of newly qualified nurses, the hospital offers a fantastic preceptorship programme. They have a good number of experienced staff to support and mentor newly qualified nurses.
Shifts : The hospital can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts. They are happy to consider fixed shift patterns and they are happy to consider nurses who prefer working days only or nights only. Please state if you have any preferences on your hours and/or shift pattern in your application.
Location : The hospital is situated in a residential area which is very accessible via car, train, bus and the London Underground. It's local to a number of bus routes and there is a train station very close by.
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training and support
- A fantastic preceptorship programme
- Working with a dedicated multidisciplinary team
- A variety of flexible working options
- Free on-site parking
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Free meals on shift
- Access to development opportunities including:
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Development (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- Long service award
- Enhanced support with Return to Practice
- Support with your NMC PIN revalidation
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Holiday - Your Birthday as an extra days annual leave
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- CPD top up
For more information or to apply for the role please call Erin Giles on Applyor email a copy of your CV to Apply
Applications will be held in the strictest confidence.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Potters Bar, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 28314 - 37752 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN or RMN or RNLD ) - Location: Walton-on-Thames, Surrey- Position: Staff Nurse- Care Categories: Parkinson Disease...