Nurse (RGN & RMN)
Witney, Oxfordshire, England
- £ 18 - 19 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
Staff Nurse required in Richmond Village, Witney, Oxfordshire , up to £19.00/hr, Days/Nights, Part Time/Full Time and £1000 WELCOME BONUS
Dementia & Elderly
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful nursing home in Richmond Village, Witney, Oxfordshire. My client provides nursing services to Elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
This nursing home has been rated 9.9/10 on a well-known care homes and has also been rated a 'Good' CQC rating.
Staff Nurse Skills and Responsibilities
- Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
- Wound management
- Administering oxygen
- Putting together treatment plans
- Overseeing a team of care assistants
- Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
- Paid breaks
- £1000 welcome bonus
- Ongoing training
- High street discount vouchers
- Pension scheme
- Great development opportunities for the right candidate
- Gym discount
Staff Nurse Requirements
- Hold a relevant nursing qualification
- Be registered with the NMC
- Have satisfactory references
- Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Witney, Oxfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 0 - 0 Per hourPart timePermanentDaventry, Northamptonshire, England
Registered Nurse at Longlands Specialist Care CentreHourly Rate: ?£16.53*Shaw healthcare’s Registered Nurses enjoy a wide var...