RGN Registered Nurse
Sidcup, Greater London, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
36 Hrs – Days or Nights | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC | NQ Nurses Considered
A small elderly and dementia nursing home in Sidcup has a full-time vacancy for an RGN Registered Nurse to join their team.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful RN/Registered Nurse will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Flexible shifts with days, nights and/or rotation available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.50
• Ongoing opportunities for training, development and career progression
• A friendly, supportive and stable working environment within a fully CQC compliant home
In this RN role, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What our client is looking for in a Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Ideally experienced in a similar setting and confident working in an elderly care setting
• Flexible to work a range of shift patterns
• Dedicated with a passion to provide the highest standard of person-centred care
Newly qualified nurses will also be considered for this position, and our client will support you in the transition from Student Nurse to Registered Nurse with a comprehensive induction and ongoing training and support frameworks.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Paul Smith at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.