Daventry, Northamptonshire, England
- £ 18 - 18.5 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 5 Sep 2019
Staff Nurse required in Daventry, Elderly care & Dementia, up to £18.00hr, Days/Nights, 42 hours p/w
This well-established home is based in the city centre, near to local shops and easily commutable via public transport. The home cares for the residents well being and their families. This home has constantly been awarded an excellent CQC rating and they intend on maintaining and developing their standards constantly.
My client requires a dedicated Staff Nurse to work within a beautiful 30 bedded nursing home in Daventry. My client provides nursing services to the elderly with Dementia. You will have excellent clinical skills and a naturally caring approach.
Staff Nurse Skills and responsibilities
• Monitoring blood sugar levels and IV
• Wound management
• Administering oxygen
• Putting together treatment plans
• Overseeing a team of care assistants
• Liaising with GP and multi-disciplinary team
• Ongoing training
• Great development opportunities for the right candidate
• Paid breaks
• Subsided lunches
Staff Nurse Requirements
• Hold a relevant nursing qualification
• Be registered with the NMC
• Have satisfactory references
• Have the right to work in the UK
Apply now to be considered for this exciting opportunity!
Health Recruit Network are a trusted supplier of NHS and Private healthcare services. We supply work to Registered General Nurses (RGN), Mental Health Nurses (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) and Healthcare Assistants (HCA). We are one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in the UK and supply Nationwide. Health Recruit Network are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.