Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 24.12 - 24.12 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
Up to £24.12 p/h | Up to 42 hrs | Day/and/or night shifts | Outstanding CQC | Great Benefits
An experienced Registered Nurse with a background in elderly care is required to join one of Hampshire’s leading care homes, working as Senior Staff Nurse.
The home offers elderly and dementia care in luxury surroundings with state-of-the-art facilities and dementia specialist design features throughout to ensure residents can enjoy a safe and stimulating environment.
Details of this Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post and what our client is offering:
• Up to 42 hours per week, which includes alternate weekends
• Day/and/or night shifts
• An excellent rate of pay of up to £24.12 which is inclusive of enhancements
• A fantastic working environment with one of the region’s leading care groups and a CQC rated outstanding home
• Ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities
• A company pension scheme
• A range of retail discounts and employee support schemes
As Senior Nurse, you will take responsibility for maintaining excellent professional and clinical standards, providing effective clinical leadership to the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Senior Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN with NMC pin
• Experienced in an elderly care setting
• Strong clinical skills and knowledge
• Committed to providing excellent standards of nursing care
• Flexible to work some weekends
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.