Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Southampton, Hampshire, England
- £ 17.50 - 17.50 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
£17.50 p/h | Paid Breaks | 36 hrs | Nights Only | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
An RGN/RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse vacancy has arisen on nights in a large, fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia nursing home in Southampton.
Details of this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £17.50
• Paid breaks
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Night shifts only
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
As Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Night Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post:
• Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Up to date NMC registration
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Previous UK nursing home experience is not essential and newly qualified nurses will be considered for this role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.