Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Uckfield, East Sussex, England
- £ 16 - 16 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
£16 per hour | 36 hours | Days or Nights | Elderly Care | Good CQC |
An independently owned elderly care home in Uckfield currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day or night shifts
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN post:
• Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Experience is not essential, and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.