Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Uckfield, East Sussex, England
- £ 16.25 - 16.25 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 9 Feb 2020
£16.25 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6 & £30,420 per annum) | 36 hours | Days or Nights | General Nursing Home | Good CQC |
An independently owned elderly care home in a rural setting near Crowborough currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to join their team on a full-time, permanent basis.
Details of this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse position and what the home has to offer:
• Great hourly rates of pay of £16.25, which is equivalent to NHS Band 6 and gives an annual salary of £30,420
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day or night shifts are available on a flexible rota
• A great working environment in a fully CQC compliant service
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing training and development opportunities
As RGN/RMN Registered Nurse, you will coordinate and implement care plans, manage and administer medications and ensure that a high quality clinical and personal care service is maintained, working in collaboration with the HCAs on duty.
The skills, experience and qualifications required for this RGN/RMN Registered Nurse post:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Enthusiastic, motivated and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Experience is not essential, and the home will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.