RN Clinical Lead Nurse
Peterborough, Cambridgeshire, England
- £ 17.17 - 17.17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
44 Hrs - Days | Good CQC | Excellent Benefits
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a fully CQC compliant nursing home on the outskirts of Peterborough to recruit an RGN Registered Nurse to work as Clinical Lead.
Details of this RN Clinical Lead Nurse post and what the service is offering:
• A competitive hourly pay rate of £17.17
• Working hours of 44 per week on day shifts
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Lead Nurse, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this RN Clinical Lead Nurse post should meet the following person specification:
• Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.