Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 18.00 - 18.00 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 25 Dec 2019
£18.00 per hour (Equates to up £33,696 per annum / NHS Band 6) | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days Only | Good CQC
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home in Lymington.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Industry leading pay rate of £18.00 per hour (Equates to up £33,696 per annum / NHS Band 6)
• Paid breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
• Great staff to resident ratio
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Post registration experience is not essential, and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.