Staff Nurse RGN/RMN
Lymington, Hampshire, England
- £ 18 - 18 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
£18 per hour | Paid Breaks | 36 hours | Days Only | Good CQC |
My client is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN qualified Staff Nurse to join their clinical team at their fully CQC compliant elderly and dementia care home in Lymington.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN vacancy and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 36 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• Industry leading pay rate of £18 per hour
• Paid breaks
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a fully CQC compliant care home
• Great staff to resident ratio
Responsibilities of the Staff Nurse RGN/RMN role:
• Coordinate and implement care plans
• Manage and administer medication
• Lead Health Care Assistants to ensure the needs of the service users are met
• Demonstrate a commitment to high standards of patient care and safety
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Post registration experience is not essential, and my client will accept applications from newly qualified nurses
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Lymington, Hampshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45760 Per yearFull timePermanentFareham, Hampshire, England
Clinical Nurse Manager ( You must be a Registered Nurse with live NMC PIN )Pay: £22 per hour ( £45,760 )Hours: Monday -...