RN Night Nurse
Shipley, West Yorkshire, England
- £ 17 - 17 Per hour
- Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
25 Hrs – Nights | RGN/RMN Considered | Elderly & Dementia Care | Good CQC
A vacancy has arisen for an RGN or RMN Registered Nurse to work part-time nights in a leading care home in the Shipley area.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability nursing care packages in a beautiful environment, with state-of-the-art facilities and a great team in place.
What the home is offering and details of this Night Nurse role:
• A permanent contract of 25 hours per week
• Flexible night shifts covering a 7 day rota
• Very competitive pay rates of £17 per hour
• A friendly and supportive working environment
• A comprehensive induction plus ongoing learning and development opportunities
In this role, you will manage and administer medications, coordinate care and ensure care plans are appropriately completed and meet resident needs. You will join a very well-led team and will contribute to the excellent standards of care and quality of life that residents in the home enjoy.
The skills, experience and qualities the home is looking for in a Night RN:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult/RGN or Mental Health/RMN
• Ideally experienced in an elderly nursing home setting, although a comprehensive induction is provided, with extra support available to nurses new to elderly care
• Committed to providing the highest standards of nursing care
• Good communication and interpersonal skills, with a caring and compassionate nature
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.