RGN Unit Nurse Manager
Ware, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 40000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 15 Aug 2019
- 15 Sep 2019
44 Hrs/ 4 Long Days | Elderly Frail/Dementia/PD Care Home | Good CQC | Great Benefits
An RGN Registered Nurse is required to work as Unit Manager in a leading care home in Ware.
The fully CQC compliant home offers elderly frail, dementia and disability care in a beautiful modern setting. The home has some excellent facilities and a very strong team who ensure that residents enjoy an excellent quality of life.
Details of this RN Unit Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract for 44 hours per week, worked as 4 long day shifts (8am-8pm)
• A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• A comprehensive induction programme in addition to free training and development, and the opportunity to undertake nationally recognised qualifications
• Defined career progression pathways within a large care company
• A workplace pension scheme and childcare vouchers
• Some generous retail, lifestyle and online discounts
• Free uniforms and parking
• A supportive working environment, with staff loyalty and recognition programmes
As RN Unit Nurse Manager, you will coordinate the planning and implementation of care within a small unit in the service along with managing and monitoring service delivery. You will lead and develop the care and nursing team in the unit, motivating the teams to deliver the best possible standards of care and quality of life.
The successful candidate for this RN Unit Nurse Manager position will be:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate proven experience working in a UK nursing home, with leadership/supervisory experience
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and medication management requirements
• Able to effectively create and manage care plans and undertake clinical risk assessments
• A strong leader with great communication and interpersonal skills and a passion for high quality care
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Ware, Hertfordshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 38000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentRoyston, Hertfordshire, England
Position: Nurse Manager / Head of NursingLocation: LetchworthSalary: £40,000 + Bonus + BenefitsOn behalf of a small, expanding and ...