Deputy Nurse Manager - Stechford £17p/h
Birmingham, West Midlands, England
- £ 35 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 15 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
£17.00 per hour
Are you someone who enjoys being part of a close-knit team and community?
I am searching for an outstanding and motivated individual to Deputy Nurse Manage a medium purpose built Nursing home, the home provides nursing care for older people and has an excellent reputation with the local community. The home is situated a couple of miles from Birmingham city centre, close to train and bus stations.
For your commitment and hard work you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of £17.00 per hour
• Learning, Development opportunities and career progression
• Working for a well established company
As the successful applicant you will be joining a very well established provider of care. The home has an experienced and committed staff team who you will be supported by as well as a fantastic senior management support structure who will support you to strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for the service and its residents.
Key Responsibilities of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Staff management- maintaining the team/ appraisals/ training
• Care plans/ reviews/ meetings
• Build and maintain rapport with staff/residents/their families & all external bodies
• Undertake assessments of other staffs and review care packages
• Be a role model for staffs and service users
Skills/ Qualifications of the Deputy Nurse Manager
• Proven track record of successful home management.
• Sound knowledge of Care Standards
• Dynamic & Enthusiastic
• Ability to lead, motivate and develop staff
For more information or to apply please call Eva at Purosearch on Applyor email your CV to Apply
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 45,000 - 45,000 Per yearFull timePermanentTelford, Shropshire, England
Exclusive Deputy Manager | Full Supernumerary | RGN/RMN Exclusive Job with Compass Associates &nb...