Staff Nurse - Outpatients
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Spire Nottingham Hospital is the only CQC Outstanding rated private hospital in Nottinghamshire and we are committed to delivering excellent individual care across a wide variety of specialisms. Our state of the art, purpose built hospital located in Tollerton will give you the opportunity develop your clinical skills in a modern and supportive environment.
Duties and responsibilities
You will be responsible for running a number of clinics across our wide range of specialisms and be involved with taking ECGs, wound care, taking bloods, as well as, assisting with minor treatments and reviewing previously discharged patients.
Who we are looking for
- Registered Nurse used to working with minimum supervision and experience of working in an acute surgical environment.
- Experience with Phlebotomy and mentoring would be highly desirable.
- Passion for providing clinically excellent care
- Willingness to grow, develop and innovate in their practise
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Kerry Kean on Apply
For us ,it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
This job was posted to Ward nurse in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 26000 - 31000 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Registered Nurse - Preceptorship Nurse - Neurological Rehabilitation Clinic - Stocksbridge, Sheffield - £31,000 per annumWorking ho...
£ 25500 - 34500 Per yearFull timePermanentSheffield, South Yorkshire, England
Staff Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Learning Disability Service Location: Sheffield, South YorkshireSalary: £25,500- £3...
£ 28000 - 37500 Per yearFull timePermanentRipley, Derbyshire, England
Registered Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) - Neuro-disability / Brain Injury / Mental Health Location: Outskirts of Ripley, DerbyshireS...