Hastings, East Sussex, England
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
Spire Sussex Hospital is an 'Outstanding' hospital as reported by the CQC. Spire Sussex is a 29 bedded hospital that offers outpatient and inpatient services for a range of specialties, including Orthopaedics, Ophthalmology, Gynaecology, Urology, Ear, Cosmetic and General Surgery
Duties and Responsibilities
You will support in assessing patient's health and well-being across a complex and changing caseload, assisting in the delivery of care to meet the patient's needs. You will actively promote best practice and contribute towards quality improvements. You will also collect collate, organise data and interpret all of the information to make a justifiable assessment.
Who we are looking for
- Be NMC registered - your pin should not have any restrictions or conditions
- Have been employed in surgical or acute ward setting
- Excellent communication and organisation is a must to continue our excellent level of patient care
We offer employees a competitive salary as well as a comprehensive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 33 days annual leave inclusive of bank holidays
- Employer and employee contributory pension with flexible retirement options
- 'Spire for you' reward platform - discount and cashback for over 1000 retailers
- Free Bupa wellness screening
- Private medical insurance
- Life assurance
- Save an average of £50 per month with our free onsite car park
We commit to our employees well-being through work life balance, on-going development, support and reward.
Spire Healthcare is a leading independent hospital group that has been putting patients at the heart of everything we do for over 40 years. We have 39 hospitals, 10 clinics and a Specialist Cancer Care Centre across England, Wales and Scotland.
For further information about this role or for an informal conversation about the range of career options available with Spire please contact Penny Lawless on Applyor Apply
For us, it's more than just treating patients; it's about looking after people.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 15.98 - 23.09 Per hourFull time...PermanentAshford, Kent, England
The Role Are you a reliable and dependable skilled nurse or paramedic, who is passionate and committed to delivering high quality h...