Head of Community Services - Intermediate Care
Kentchurch, Hereford, County of Herefordshire, England
- £ 53000.00 - 63000.00 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
Head of Community Services - Intermediate Care, Kent, Full Time FTC, Up to £63,000pa + Benefits
I am currently looking to recruit a highly skilled manager to act as Head of Community Services for a provider in Kent. The ideal candidate will be well equipped to lead teams within Rapid Response, Community Neuro and Therapies. This role is initially for a period of 12 months from October 2019, with potential for permanent extension following.
Key requirements of the role:
- Suitably qualified to have achieved NMC registration
- Experience in the delivery of Rapid Response Services
- Experience of developing new services/pathways
- Strong Leadership/Management experience
- Able to effectively communicate, influence and engage with external stakeholders.
This is a full-time role, 37.5 hours per week, for an initial period of 12 Months from 14/10/2019.
The salary range for this role is £53,000pa - £63,000pa.
Company benefits include:
- Flexible working options (flexibility working hours/occasional working from home)
- Company Phone and Laptop provided
- Access to an online health and lifestyle platform
- Excellent opportunities and discounts on things such as; retail, holidays, experience days and more.
Medicor is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30401 - 37267 Per yearFull timePermanentGloucester, Gloucestershire, England
In September 2017, we announced that our Trust Gloucestershire Care Services NHS Trust and 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust (2gether) w...