Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Newtownabbey, Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £ 17.76 - 17.76 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified, Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
£17.76 per hour | 38.5 Hours per week | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A vacancy for a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse has arisen in a small, purpose-built nursing home in Newtownabbey.
The home boasts a talented care team experienced in looking after the needs of people with nursing care requirements.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Up to 38.5 Hours per week
• Day and Night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £17.76
• Pension Scheme
• Training & Development
• Leisure Savings
• Retail Discounts
• Holiday and Travel Discounts
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Newtownabbey, Antrim, Northern Ireland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentArmagh, Armagh, Northern Ireland
Job Title: Deputy Manager ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Armagh, County AmarghSalary: £37,000 per annum (£18.50 per ho...