Night Nursing Officer/NNO
- € 50,000 - 60,000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Deputy Manager / Senior Staff, Manager
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
Ready for your next challenge in Nurse Management?
As a Night Nursing Officer (NNO) you will be working in a highly responsible position reporting directly to the Director of Nursing. If clinical leadership excites you then continue reading and apply today for an immediate interview.
A bit about the role:
- You will be responsible for managing professional and clinical standards using the evidence-based approach.
- Play a key role in encouraging innovative nursing practices and procedures.
- You will be involved in the recruitment strategy as well as the continuous training and development of existing staff.
- Participate in internal audits to ensure systems are in place to facilitate the contact evaluation of service and client care.
- You will be monitoring and investigating all complaints and clinical incidents and reporting findings to the DON.
What's in it for you?
- This a full time, permanent position (7 shifts of 8pm - 8am every fortnight)
- Opportunities to excel rapidly in this advancing mental health institute.
- Salary of €50,000 plus on offer (experience dependent)
- 25 days annual leave
What do you need to have?
- Registered under the General or Psychiatric division of NMBI.
- Must have at least 5 years CNM2 experience
- Additional completed Management courses are a bonus
Doesn't matter if you don't have your most recent CV. Apply today and one of our Recruitment Consultants will be in touch to discuss further.
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse, Ward mental health nurse, Community learning disability nurse in Swords
Recommended Similar Jobs
Full timePermanentDublin, Dublin, Ireland
RNID - Intellectual Disability Nurses, Nationwide Permanent Full-time Positions NURSES REQUIRED FOR INTELLECTUAL DISABILI...