Night Care Manager - Chorlton - £17/Hour
Chorlton-by-Backford, Chester, Cheshire, England
- £ 0 - 17 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
NIGHT CARE MANAGER
Location: Chorlton, Gr. Manchester
Salary: £17 per/hour
Hours: 44 hours per week
We are currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Night Nurse Manager to work within a modern, medium sized residential home in Chorlton, Gr. Manchester. They are offering a very competitive hourly rate of £17:00p/h
The home provides fantastic levels of care and has a compassionate care team who are trained to support and enhance each resident's quality of life.
As a Nurse Unit Manager, you will play a key role in the running of the home, as leader of the care home throughout the night. You will be a committed individual who ideally has recent experience of working in an elderly care setting.
The home is owned by a large care home provider, and there is excellent room for progression within the company
This position is for a Night nurse manager, you will be responsible for the staff and residents throughout the night.
The salary is £17p/h and the shifts will be from 8pm-8am. 44 hours' p/week based on a rolling rota.
In return you will be given:
Company pension scheme
Progression and training provided
Main Duties for Night Care Manager:
• Liaising with other care professionals to ensure the care needs of our residents are met at all times.
• Responsible for the running of the home in the absence of the Home Manager
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Being an active and encouraging senior member of the team, responsible for running team meetings, ensuring good communication and leading the induction and training of newly appointed care staff.
• Ensure accurate care records are kept in accordance to the company policies.
• Promote and maintain high standards of care.
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff.
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
Essential Skills and Qualifications:
• Registered nursing Pin (RMN/RGN) Essential
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Supervisory and leadership skills
• Willingness to develop new skills in yourself and others
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate to send your most recent CV, and give us a call on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse in Chorlton-by-Backford, Chester, Cheshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 30000 - 41500 Per yearFull timePermanentSt Helens, Merseyside, England
Job Title: Registered Night Nurse (RGN / RMN / RNLD) - Nursing Home Location: St Helens, MerseysideSalary: £30,000 - £...
£ 23970 - 30906 Per yearFull timePermanentWidnes, Cheshire, England
RMN/RNLD Staff Nurse at Gateway Recovery Centre Are you a Registered Staff Nurse looking for a new opportunity to work in an organi...