Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Londonderry, Londonderry, Northern Ireland
- £ 16.85 - 16.85 Per hour
- Full time, Part time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
£16.85 per hour | Up to 38.5 Hours per week | Days or Nights | Excellent Staff Benefits
A vacancy for a RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse has arisen in a purpose-built nursing home in Derry/Londonderry.
The home accomodates for a wide range of elderly care needs, as well as being suitable for residents with physical disabilities.
What the home is offering and details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD role:
• Up to 38.5 Hours per week (Full or part time)
• Day and Night shifts available
• Very competitive hourly rates of pay of £16.85
• Pension Scheme
• Training & Development
• Leisure Savings
• Retail Discounts
• Holiday and Travel Discounts
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD post should be/have:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
To apply for this post or for further details, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.