Nursing Home Manager
Liverpool, Merseyside, England
- £ 50000 - 50000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
Position: Nursing Home Manager
Salary: £50,000 + Bonus
** ARE YOU A NURSING HOME MANAGER SEEKING A NEW AND EXCITING CHALLENGE? **
Fantastic Nursing Home Manager position has become available with a leading care organisation with homes nationwide. They are seeking a Nursing Home Manager with an active NMC pin (RGN or RMN) to fill this role in a charming, medium sized nursing home.
The successful candidate will have previous experience in a position of management within an elderly nursing setting and should also have excellent clinical knowledge of the health care sector.
The home is situated in an ideal position for commuting with excellent transport links to the town centre.
Nursing Home Manager Requirements:
• To manage the day to day running of the Home.
• To promote a caring environment for residents through high standards of professional practice.
• NVQ L5 Leadership and management ( or working towards).
• To ensure that each resident receives the care appropriate to their individual need.
• To meet the Health and Social Care standards, Regulations and good practice guide lines.
• To liaise with and co-operate with CQC inspectors and with their inspections as Home Manager.
• Staff management, support and development as Home Manager.
For more information or to apply for this fantastic Nursing Home Manager vacancy please contact Ciara at Purosearch on Applyor email your most up to date CV to Apply
(Home Manager, Registered Manager, Care Home Manager, Nursing Home Manager, Deputy Manager, Nursing Home, Registered Nurse)