Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD
Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
- £ 15.45 - 15.45 Per hour
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager), Newly qualified
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
£15.45 per hour | 38.5 hours | Days or Nights | Excellent Benefits | Fully Compliant Care Home | £1000 Welcome Bonus | NQ Nurses Considered |
An RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Staff Nurse is required to work in a large nursing home in the Clydebank area.
Details of this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 38.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Flexible shift patterns with day or night shifts available
• Competitive hourly rates of £15.45
• A welcome bonus of £1,000
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with revalidation and the opportunity to undertake a mentorship qualification
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and PVG fee paid
As Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD your duties will include all aspects of clinical care, including the administration and management of medications and the implementation and administration of care plans.
The home has recently appointed a new and very experienced manager who is driving forward improvements and raising standards, and this is an exciting opportunity to be part of a team making a real impact on the quality of life and quality of care in the home.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse RGN/RMN/RNLD position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD with current NMC registration
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally in an elderly care environment
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Committed to ensuring the highest standards of resident care and safety
• Confident coordinating and implementing care programmes
The home can offer a comprehensive preceptorship programme to newly qualified nurses and has an experienced team in place to support and mentor you in your new career.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse, Nursing home mental health nurse, Nursing home learning disability nurse in Clydebank, West Dunbartonshire, Scotland
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 34000 Per yearFull timePermanentMotherwell, North Lanarkshire, Scotland
Health and disability assessment role - Disability Analyst in MotherwellLocation: MotherwellSalary: £32,000 - £34,000Experienced Nu...