Deputy Home Manager - Gloucester - £45k
Gloucester, Gloucestershire, England
- £ 0 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Deputy Manager / Senior Staff
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
Deputy Home Manager - Clinical
Salary: up to £45k
Service: Large elderly/dementia service
• A basic salary of up to £45k
• Pension scheme
• Company benefits
• 30 days' holiday (inclusive of Bank holidays)
• Sick pay
• Free DBS
• Company reward scheme
• An opportunity to work for a fantastic, reputable not for profit organisation!
Charlotte at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a nurse-qualified deputy manager to help run a large nursing home in Gloucester. My client is an expanding private healthcare provider that leads the market in elderly nursing homes.
Duties of the Deputy Home Manager:
• Carry out initial assessments for potential residents
• Create individualized care plans for residents
• Successfully lead and manage a clinical team
• Actively supervise and monitor care practices
• Deputise for the Home Manager in their absence and taking responsibility for the home in their absence
• To be professionally accountable for the work delegated to other members of the care team.
• Manage induction, supervision and mentorship of new starters
Requirements of the Role:
• Experience in a senior nursing role
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Valid NMC PIN
Don't delay in getting in touch with Charlotte on Applyto find out more. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply to be considered for the role.