RN Nurse Home Manager
Bootle, Merseyside, England
- £ 45000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
RGN or RMN Considered | 40 Hrs - Days | Elderly & Dementia Home
An experienced RGN or RMN with experience working as Nurse Manager in a UK care home setting is required to lead and develop a leading Bootle care home.
The home offers elderly, dementia and disability care in a modern setting, with a strong team already in place.
Details of this RN Nurse Home Manager position and what our client is offering the successful candidate:
• A permanent, full-time contract of 40 hours per week
• Usual working hours will be weekday day shifts, with some flexibility required for quality monitoring purposes, on-call duties etc due to the seniority of the role
• A great annual salary of £45,000
• In-house and external training opportunities plus support with NMC revalidation
• Enhanced DBS fee and NMC registration fees paid
• A workplace pension scheme and free uniforms
• A healthcare cash plan
As RN Nurse Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
What the home is looking for in a Nurse Home Manager:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Ideally experienced in managing a UK elderly nursing home, although applicants with substantial experience working at Deputy Manager level may also be considered
• A strong leader and able to motivate, lead and support clinical and non-clinical staff
• Demonstrate comprehensive knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and all legislation relevant to a UK nursing home
• Financially aware and able to manage and adhere to budgets
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Matt Wilson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
To apply now, please follow the link below.