Nigh Nurse Manager / Great CQC / Care Home
Bingham, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
- £ 27900 - 37200 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 13 Sep 2019
- Location: Bingham, Nottingham
- Position: Night nurse Manager
- Care Categories: Dementia, Old Age & Physical Disability
- Service: General and mental health care in older Adults
- Salary: £16.30 per hour (£27,900 - £37,200 per annum ) - negotiable depending on experience, qualifications and capabilities
- Hours: Full time hours (33 hours and/or 44 hours options available)
- Shifts: Night shifts 8/8 start and finish times
- Contract type: Permanent
*Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee.
*Paid DBS Check
*9.6/10 review score on Apply
Nursing Home Details: I am looking for highly motivated nurses experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work within a beautiful family friendly care home located in Bingham, Nottingham . The home is a delightful, purpose-built care home which offers residential, residential dementia, nursing and nursing dementia care. All staff are caring and jolly with the biggest hearts, every member of the team is affectionate understanding all Residents and their individual needs.
As the registered Night nurse manager, it will be responsibility to oversee the home on night duty.
2019 REVIEW :*Both my parents are in this home which is brilliant, if they have to be separated we would be heartbroken. Staff do their very best*
- Many benefits in line with the NHS
- Your NMC pin is paid for by the company *£120
- A thorough induction programme
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Sponsorship of professional qualifications through our Individual Professional Devel-opment (IPD) panel
- Leadership & management development
- 28 Days annual leave including Bank holidays
- CPD top up
- Free eye test and savings on optical care
- Employee assistance programme - access to counselling and legal services 24/7
- Indemnity insurance for all nurses
- Childcare vouchers
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Free on-site parking
How to Apply:
I am happy to work around you as much as I can, even though my working hours are 8.30am to 5.30pm - I am always available on email or text Apply- this number is only for texting. If you do decide to text, please pop your name on there so I know its from you.
For more information regarding this vacancy or to apply, please contact Danielle Barrett on Applyor send a copy of your CV to Apply
This job was posted to Nursing home mental health nurse in Bingham, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 55,000 - 55,000 Per yearFull timePermanentMansfield, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Home Manager - Elderly Nursing/ Dementia Mansfield, Nottinghamshire £55,000 - £55,000 + Bonus & Benefits  ...
£ 27400 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentCalverton, Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Registered Night Nurse Manager - Care Home with Amazing benefits!!! Location: Calverton, NottinghamPosition: Night nurse ManagerCa...