Colchester, Essex, England
- £ 34000 - 34000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
37.5 hrs | Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | Scrub Experience Essential
A leading private hospital in Colchester requires a Theatre Nurse/RGN or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with a background in Scrub to join the Theatres Scrub Team.
Details of this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position and what the hospital has to offer are as follows:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only (some flexibility is required to work long/evenings shifts, weekends etc)
• Depending on experience, an annual salary of up to £34,000
• 33 days annual leave which increases with service length
• Free on-site parking and a subsidised staff restaurant
• A range of training, development and career development opportunities
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Free uniforms
• A private pension scheme and life assurance
• Staff assistance and support programmes
• A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
As Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP, you will work with patients undergoing a variety of surgical procedures including general surgery, orthopaedics, gynaecology, ophthalmic, plastics and endoscopy. You will contribute to the delivery of a safe and effective clinical service which meets and exceeds both regulatory requirements and customer expectations.
Applicants for this Theatre Scrub Nurse/ODP position should meet the following person specification:
• Adult Nurse/RGN with Level 1 NMC registration or Theatre Practitioner/ODP with HCPC registration
• Demonstrable post registration experience in a theatre environment with scrub skills
• Ideally experienced in a wide range of procedures, with a varied patient mix
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and work well in a team
• Have successfully completed an Advanced Scrub Practitioner qualification and a recognised mentorship qualification or be willing to undertake these
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.