Nursing Home Manager
Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
- £ 30000 - 45000 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
JOB REFERENCE : BH40226
TREORCHY, Mid Glamorgan
Residential Home Manager / Monday - Friday 36-42 hours / £40,000+
The Main duties of the role:
* Register with the CQC and thereafter manage the running of the branch in line with CQC legal regulations, as well as company policy and procedures.
* Promote the highest standards of care and service to all clients.
* Proactively source new clients and seek to develop and grow the business.
* Develop relationships with key customers and service providers, i.e. local councils, NHS Trusts, Day Centres, Care Homes etc.
* Manage nurses and care managers and assist in their role development and career enhancement.
* Clinically assess prospective service users of the organisations services, and to provide clinical review if they become a service user.
* To work in participation with all clinicians who are involved with service users.
* To support the development of bespoke Care plans and risk assessments for each service users.
* To carry out spot checks and competencies
* To develop MAR charts
* To manage field staff supervisions
* To deal with clinical complaints
* Provide cover to service user if needed
* On call for emergency queries, evening and weekends.
* Working hours will usually be 40 hours per week, subject to achievement of goals and objectives. You will be expected to an on-call home manager and facilitate when needed.
* An experienced leader, confident in interviews and able to grow, and manage a team of carers
* At least two years' experience in the care industry in a registered home manager's role, working in a branch with a 'Good' or 'Outstanding' CQC rating
* Must have NVQ Level 5 or above
* Must have a full driving license
* Have knowledge of managing a Nursing Home
What we offer:
* Basic salary banding of £40,000+ dependent on experience and qualifications.
* Additional performance related bonuses on top of salary dependent on business growth and development.
Job Type: Full-time
* Registered Home Manager : 2 years
* Nursing Qualification Needed
* Driving License
This job was posted to Nursing home nurse in Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Recommended Similar Jobs
£ 32000 - 36600 Per yearFull timePermanentPontypridd, Rhondda Cynon Taf, Wales
Job Title: Clinical Lead Nurse ( RGN / RMN / RNLD ) Location: Hopkinsontown, PontypriddSalary: £32,000 - £36,500 per an...