Occupational Health Advisor - Heathrow and Slough
Slough, Berkshire, England
- £ 0 - 0 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Sep 2019
Role: Occupational Health Advisor
Hours: Full time
Location: Heathrow and Slough
My client are an innovative client, who are looking for an experienced Occupational Health Advisor in Heathrow. The ideal candidate would be enthusiastic, dynamic and highly motivated, looking to expand their current knowledge further. You will be based across Heathrow and Slough. If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please call Helene on Applyor apply below.
With this role, you will undertake a range of services, including the following:
• You will conduct health surveillance and provide reports
• You will provide assessments and screening, reporting the outcomes in line with our clients procedures
• You will be responsible for case management, providing reports for the OH Managers when required
• Provide clear advice regarding health and wellbeing
• Create risk assessments and report appropriately if required
• Assist with providing preventative strategies
• Conduct pre-placement reviews, and fitness for work reports when required.
• Registered General Nurse, NMC registered
• You must hold a valid NMC Pin
• For this position, you are required to hold an Occupational Health Qualification (degree/diploma)
• Previous experience within the Occupational Health sector
• Due to the travel between clinics, sites and homes - the ideal candidate would have a driving license and own vehicle.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please call Helene on Applyor apply below.