Practice Nurse RN
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, England
- £ 27500 - 34500 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Qualified (non-manager)
- 14 Aug 2019
- 14 Sep 2019
37.5 Hrs | Days | Private Clinic & GP Practice
An experienced RGN/Adult Nurse with experience in Practice Nursing is required to join a private clinic in Hemel Hempstead.
The clinic has a private GP surgery in addition to offering private diagnostic, outpatient, physiotherapy and dental services.
Details of this Practice Nurse role and what the clinic is offering:
• A full-time, permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week
• Day shifts only, covering a 7 day rota
• A great annual salary of £27,500 to £34,500 depending on experience
• A supportive working environment and a great employment package
In this role, you will provide a wide range of patient services including:
• Childhood, Travel and Seasonal Immunisations
• Men’s and Women’s Health Screening, Cervical Smears, Sexual Health & Family Planning
• Taking blood samples, minor and complex wound management
• Health promotion including smoking cessation, diet and lifestyle advice
• Long-term condition management including diabetes
• General nursing duties including changing dressings, ear syringing, minor illness management
• Performing ECGs and Spirometry etc
What the clinic is looking for in an RN:
• NMC Registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN
• Demonstrate recent experience working in a Practice, with up to date clinical skills and knowledge relevant to primary care and practice nursing
• Good understanding of safeguarding policies and procedures, clinical governance issues, CQC essential standards and have experience of clinical audits
• Have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, ideally in addition to post-qualification clinical studies and able to support and appraise other staff
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and have a passion for providing a first-class patient experience
• Demonstrate a positive, proactive and professional approach
If you are interested and would like to apply, please submit an up to date copy of your CV via the link provided.
For more information please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on Apply.