Surgical Nurses - Dublin
- € 28000 - 44800 Per year
- Full time
- Job level
- Newly qualified
- 14 Aug 2019
- 11 Feb 2020
A well recognised University Hospital in Dublin is recruiting experiened Surgical Ward nurses to join it's team. This hospital is located in a prime located in Ireland's captial city.
Successful nurses will have the opportunity to work in one of the largest teaching hospitals in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary starting from €29,056 - €45,701 per annum (HSE scale, increases depending on level of experience)
- Permanent, full-time, pensionable contracts - 39 hours per week
- Additional pay for shift differentials and over-time
- Relocation allowance including ATWS payment*
- Support and advice with accommodation and relocation*
- 24 days annual leave, plus 9 public holidays
- Professional development and educational opportunities
- Full support with NMBI Registration
- 100% Free Recruitment – no fees charged to nurses
- All candidates must have a minimum of six months work experience in an acute hosital.
- NMBI Registration
How To Apply: